|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (575 days ago)|
- A GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED TERRACED HOME
- SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF WORKINGTON TOWN CENTRE
- LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- A GOOD SIZE REAR YARD WITH AN ADDED GRASS AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENERGY RATING - D
A generously proportioned terraced property situated within walking distance of Workington town centre and all the amenities the town has to offer. The accommodation briefly comprises: - Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Rear Hallway and Family Bathroom to the Ground Floor. To the First Floor there is Three Good Size Bedrooms. Externally this terrace house has a good size rear yard with an added grass area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56675641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAN160285_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.