|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (61 days ago)|
- EPC- C
- Sought After Development
- Close To MainLine Station
- Modern Apartment
- Juliet Balconies
- One Allocated Parking Bay
** HALF PRICE REFERENCING FEES FOR NOVEMBER MOVE **
SUPERB AND STYLISH MODERN APARTMENT OFFERING TWO BEDROOMS, CLOSE TO MAINLINE STATION AND HAS PARKING!
Contemporary mid-floor apartment available for occupation in November.
The property is light, spacious and stylish and ideal for commuters being just a short five minute walk to the mainline station.
Accomodation comprises of two double bedrooms,the master offering a juliet balcony. Furthermore there is a well presented bathroom which is of good size and offers shower over bath, WC, basin, mirror and heated towel rail.
The open plan living area and kitchen is stunning and the kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances including new washing machine. The living space is comfortable and a juliet balcony allows further light to pour in to the property.
Further benefits include: double glazing, one allocated parking bay, visitors parking and storage cupboard in the hallway.
The apartment is conveniently situated close to local amenities and is a short drive from Tunbridge Wells centre and all that the town has to offer! A short cut through leads you straight to the mainline station too!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56678467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4186J0819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.