|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (360 days ago)|
- Large entrance hall with tiles floor and galleried ceiling
- Large lounge with bio-folding doors to garden
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- Modern downstairs cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen open plan to Breakfast area and family room with bio-folding doors to garden.
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and built in wardrobes and full en-suite bathroom.
- Four further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and en-suites.
- Mature enclosed garden with patio.
- Ample off street parking and single garage
- EPC rating - D
A modern detached family home set behind electric gates and located within a Private Road, just a few minutes walk from Esher High Street and Station. The property offers light spacious and flexible accommodation throughout.
Viewings Highly recommended.
Details for property ID 10986 supplied to Rightmove on 28/11/16 at 3:15 pm
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.