|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (505 days ago)|
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS + ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- HIGH QUALITY FINISH AND CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
- CENTRAL MILTON KEYNES LOCATION - CLOSE TO SHOPPING CENTRE AND CENTRAL TRAIN STATION
- OTHER APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
- FURNISHED OPTIONS POSSIBLE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CALL 01908 774422
BRAND NEW CONTEMPARY APARTMENT PRESENTED WITH A STUNNING FINISH AND IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO (AS OF 4TH NOVEMBER 2016) - LAST FEW REMAINING APARTMENTS – CALL 01908 774422 TO VIEW TODAY...!!!
Thomas Connolly Estate Agents are delighted to offer for let this highly desirable furnished two bedroom second floor apartment located in central Milton Keynes, offering close proximity to the shopping centre, Milton Keynes Central train station, and all further local amenities.
Accommodation to this stunning apartment comprises; entrance hall with doors to all rooms, a beautifully presented open plan kitchen and lounge dining area, two double bedrooms with double wardrobes and an ensuite to the master bedroom and a tiled bathroom suite.
Please contact Thomas Connolly Estate Agents 01908 774422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to confirm your viewing.
AVAILABILITY: 4TH NOVEMBER 2016
Property ref: 121_2625_4263743
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56680078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4263743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Connolly Estate Agents, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.