|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Spacious reception room with bright, modern décor
- Features well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Well presented and generous bedroom
- Fantastic location close to amenities
SHORT LET. Ideally located in the heart of desirable St John's Wood this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous and bright living space throughout.
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street and within easy reach of the amenities of Maida Vale, St John's Wood Road is opposite London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground, while green spaces of Regent's Park are near.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.