|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (242 days ago)|
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautiful period conversion on a residential road
- Stylish double reception room with two period fireplaces
- Features modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers four spacious and well presented bedrooms
- Provides large basement for storage
- Good-sized and attractive private garden to the rear
LONG LET. This fabulous four bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout with spacious accommodation and benefits from a lovely garden.
Providing a fantastic location close to the excellent selection of shops and cafes of Stoke Newington Church Street with the green spaces of Clissold Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.