|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (119 days ago)|
- 1800s former boys prep school
- Impressive and charming
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Set right on the edge of the Malvern Hills
- Available end of October!
- EPC: E
AN IMPRESSIVE AND CHARMING 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SET ON THE EDGE OF THE MALVERN HILLS!
An impressive and charming five bedroom semi detached property located right on the edge of the Malvern Hills. Originally constructed in the 1800s as a boys prep school, this impressive property is full of character and charm. Inside the light and well presented accommodation has proportions typical of its era, with features such as bay windows and tall ceilings.
The ground floor of the property briefly comprises entrance porch, reception hall with parquet flooring, wc, living room, dining room, kitchen, walkin pantry, and a utility room. To the first floor is an impressive family room/games room complete with painted murals and open fireplace. Off the main landing are three generous double bedrooms, including the master bedroom with comtemporary en suite shower room, and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the second floor where there are two further bedrooms with storage in the eaves and a further bathroom.
The property is set in approximately half an acre of grounds and there are formal, level lawns to the front and side of the property.
To book a viewing call Connells
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56681035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4594J2923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Malvern.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.