|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (602 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented ground floor flat set within a Victorian terraced property
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Grand master bedroom with a period fireplace
- Further double bedroom
- Stylish tiled bathroom
- The living room has a number of period features including a fireplace and unique cornicing
- Newly built semi open plan kitchen has integrated appliances throughout
- The shared (with one other flat) landscaped patio garden is directly accessed from the living
- Situated on a quiet residential road in Balham
- Near the Mainline and Underground stations local to Balham and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton is delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented ground floor flat set within a Victorian terraced property. The flat is immaculately presented throughout and is entered via a communal hallway and to the front there is a grand master bedroom with a period fireplace. There is a further double bedroom, and a stylish tiled bathroom. The living room has a number of period features including a fireplace and unique cornicing. The newly built semi open plan kitchen has been built into the side return to retain the wall between the living room and the kitchen, and has integrated appliances throughout. The landscaped patio garden is directly accessed from the living. The property is situated on Wontner Road which is a quiet residential road running off Boundaries Road in Balham. The Mainline and Underground stations local to Balham and Wandsworth Common are within a convenient ten minute walk of the property providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London. The cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities are also conveniently close to this much sought after flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56681431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL160057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.