|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Available from 16th November
- Children, no problem
- Sorry, no pets
- Five double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Magnificent views
- Charming period property
- Providing easy access to the A10/A14
- Air source heat pump system
- Council tax band F
A charming double fronted detached farmhouse situated in the popular village of Haddenham and providing picturesque countryside views.
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood burning fireplace, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with brick fireplace and wood burner, oil fired Aga, built in fridge/freezer, utility room with space and plumbing for appliances and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite with shower over the bath and a built in wardrobe, family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle and two further double bedrooms located on the second floor. The property also offers a basement/wine store, beautifully presented gardens and driveway parking. Air source pump heating. EPC rating: D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56685934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000404287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner Lettings, Ely.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.