|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
- Double bedroom with good size guest bedroom/study
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with private balcony
- 1 off-street parking space
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Excellent access for those looking to be close to Oxford city centre and Oxford ring-road/ A34
A refurbished top floor apartment with 1 double bedroom, good size upper level guest room/ study and balcony off the living room. The property has recently had new a kitchen and bathroom fitted which have been finished to a high standard. John Towle Close is located just off the Abingdon Road, is close to local shops and bus routes to Oxford city centre. An ideal property for a professional/ academic single or couple.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Central Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.