|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (540 days ago)|
- Modern Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Large Lounge
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Fitted Bathroom, Three Piece Suite & Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Close to Town Centre
- Council Tax Band B, B87F3K
£950 pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Large first floor flat situated in close proximity to Royal Berkshire Hospital and Thames Valley Business Park also giving good access to Reading town centre. The property comprises of a spacious front aspect lounge with access to fitted kitchen with appliances. Two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with electric shower over bath. The property is modern throughout including laminate flooring. Available unfurnished . Gas central heating and private off road parking.
Council Tax Band B, B87F3K
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £150 + vat, and Reference fees from £30 + vat, a Deposit protection fee of £35 + vat also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56687665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26593086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump & Wellbelove, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.