|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (514 days ago)|
- A large first floor Victorian flat
- Newly built to a high specification
- A beautiful open plan kitchen with built in appliances
- Large reception space
- Contemporary bathroom
- Good size double bedroom
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Town Station
- Close to all local amenities
Located in the heart of the Tonsleys this immaculately presented first floor flat offers spacious accommodation. Finished neutrally to a stylish, high specification and offers natural light throughout. The flat consists of an open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with good entertaining space, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property is lcoated a short walk from Old York Road station and the shops and restaurants nearby. Available immediately, furnished or unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COUND_004148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.