|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (361 days ago)|
- Larger than average one bedroom
- Part furnished
- Short walk to the Cutty Sark DLR
- 24 hour concierge, gym & swimming pool
- Approx 688 sq ft/64 sq mt
- Available early November 2016
This larger than average superb one bedroom property has great Canary Wharf and Thames views. The property is located in the brand new River Gardens development and is just a short walk from the Cutty Sark DLR and Maze Hill mainline station.
The property comprises of a spacious living room with large floor to ceiling windows and large terrace running the length of the property, engineered wood flooring and space for dining. Open plan kitchen with high gloss white units and integrated appliances. Large bedroom with sliding doors to balcony, fitted white high gloss wardrobes. Luxurious bathroom with polished porcelain tiles, bath, shower and mirrored units. The property also benefits from a large storage cage and 24 hour concierge, upcoming gym and swimming pool. The apartment is offered Part furnished and is available now.
Tenants fees - £240 inc VAT administration fee per property, £60 inc VAT referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56688970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRL140124_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.