|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (103 days ago)|
- Rent Includes Wifi & TV Licence!
- UNLIMITED Gas, Electric & Water Included For An Extra £12.50 per person per week
- Three shower rooms/bathroom located on the same floors as where the bedrooms are located
- Open planned kitchen/lounge with laminate flooring throughout
- Wall hung T.V in the lounge & white gloss units in the kitchen
- Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Short walk into Headingley & Burley Train Station
- All three bedrooms are genuine doubles, each with their own wall hung T.V.'s
Full descriptionTHIS VERY LARGE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BURLEY CLOSE TO LOADS OF GREAT SHOPS AS WELL AS BEING ON THE MAIN TRANSPORT ROUTE INTO THE CITY CENTRE. LESS THAN A 10 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE AT BURLEY PARK TRAIN STATION. LESS THAN A 20 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY.All three bedrooms are genuine doubles, each with their own wall hung T.V.'s. Three shower rooms/bathroom located on the same floors as where the bedrooms are located. Open planned kitchen/lounge with laminate flooring throughout. Wall hung T.V in the lounge & white gloss units in the kitchen. Dishwasher & Washing Machine. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56689324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2263939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.