Retail Property (high street) to rentAlum Rock Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8
£12,000 pa (£1,000 pcm)
479 sq. ft.
- 479 sq ft (44 sq m)
- 999 Alum Rock Road, Ward End, Birmingham
- The property fronts the busy Washwood Heath Road and is located close to the junction with the A4040 (Stechford Lane).
- The premises comprise an inner terraced two storey property providing a self-contained ground floor retail unit and first floor accommodation providing 3 rooms plus WC that is in need of refurbishment
- Self-contained first floor flat - in need of refurbishment
- Forecourt parking
- Ground floor sales area 44.52m/479 sq. ft.
- For Sale/To Let
- Purchase Price: Offers in the region of £175,000. Rent: £12,000 per annum exclusive.
The premises comprise an inner terraced two storey property providing a self-contained ground floor retail unit and first floor accommodation providing 3 rooms plus WC that is in need of refurbishment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56690707.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2683LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.