Shop to rentUnit 15A, Concourse Shopping Centre, Skelmersdale
Removed 3,381 sq. ft. | POA
- 3,381 sq ft (314 sq m)
- Unit available to rent in popular shopping centre
- Multi-level shopping and leisure scheme
- Free onsite customer parking
- Suitable for retail and food and beverage use, subject to planning
- £10 million leisure development planned www.concoursevision.co.uk
The Concourse Shopping Centre is a multi-level shopping and leisure scheme located in the heart of Skelmersdale, West Lancashire only a few minutes drive from Junction 4 of the M58. Free onsite parking with over 750 spaces is provided along with onsite bus station and taxi rank.
£10 million leisure development anchored by The Light Cinemas, is planned. Food and beverage operators complimenting the leisure scheme are encouraged to get in touch.
To view the leisure development brochure - click here
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.