Shop to rentUnique Opportunity, St Marys Road, Liverpool
Removed 16,164 sq. ft. | POA
- 16,164 sq ft (1,501 sq m)
- Part of a roadside shopping parade
- Good visibility off St Marys Road
- Ample car parking opposite
- Situated on main route through Garston
- Suitable for a range of uses subject to planning - eg. leisure, self storage facility etc
- Occupiers include Card Factory and Rowlands Pharmacy
- Popular residential location and is regularly quoted as one of Liverpool's 'up and coming' areas
- The area benefits from Liverpool South Parkway railway station with regular trains to the city centre
- Opportunities subject to Vacant Possession
Roadside shopping parade on a main route through Garston in Liverpool with good visibility for passing trade. Garston is a major shipping and container port, second only to Liverpool Docks in the North West and is a popular residential area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.