Shop to rentUnit 9, George Street and South Strand Street, Stranraer
Removed 902 sq. ft. | POA
- 902 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Ground and first floor retail or office accommodation
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Prominent town centre location
- Flexible accommodation ready for immediate occupation
- Two storey end-terraced building of concrete
- Open plan office/ retail accommodation to ground and 1st floor
- Kitchen and disabled w.c. on the ground floor and a single w.c. on the first floor.
- Solid concrete staircase to the first floor fitted with a mobility stair lift
The property is located on the corner of George Street and pedestrianised South Strand Street adjacent to the main square in a prime retail position in the centre of the town.
The town is situated approximately 45 miles south of Ayr, 78 miles west of Dumfries and 85 miles south west of Glasgow. The A77 connects Stranraer to Glasgow and the north with the A75 connecting to Dumfries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56691613.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 2257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.