Factory to rentUnits 10 and 11, Grain Estate, Liverpool
11,443 sq. ft.
- 11,443 sq ft (1,063 sq m)
- Warehouse unit to rent
- Steel portal frame construction
- Approximately 18ft 11 (5.8m) to eaves
- Brickwork and plastic coated profile sheeting to all elevations
- Roller shutter doors approx. 14.8ft (4.5m) wide by 15.1ft (4.6m) high
- High bay lighting and gas fired blowers in warehouse/production area
- Toilet facilities
The Grain Estate is strategically located off Harlow Street within approximately 2 miles south of Liverpool City Centre. Harlow Street is within close proximity to Park Road (A561) one of the principal arterial routes to Liverpool John Lennon Airport and The Port of Garston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56692270.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.