Factory to rentBuilding 32 Bay 4, Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford
5,832 sq. ft.
- 5,832 sq ft (541 sq m)
- Redecorated industrial/warehouse unit
- Mid bay terrace
- Pitched roof approximately 3.3m (10ft 10”) to eaves
- Electric roller shutter door approx. 3.0m wide (9’10’’) by 3.6m high (12’0’’)
- Metal halide lighting and suspended gas fired heater
- Tarmac surfaced loading area to rear
- Car parking to front elevation
- Carpeted and heating lighting installed to offices
- Toilet facilities
- Tea prep area
The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands is one of the largest secure industrial estates in Europe, comprising of 185 acres and is home to almost 200 companies. The estate provides a secure, pleasant and attractive working environment in the Dudley Borough including 24hr estate CCTV and communal area maintenance.
The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is conveniently placed for easy access to the M5 and the M6 Motorways and the main rail links. The estate is in the heart of the Black Country and the town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance.
There are hundreds of opportunities for Black Country based businesses to work together to increase business and also source a wide range of services right on their own doorstep. www.pensnetthub.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56692375.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.