|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat
- First floor Victorian conversion
- Large bright living space
- Split level / plenty of storage
- Wooden flooring
- Great transport links
- Furnished or part furnished
- Available 25th November 2016
Well-presented first floor two bedroom flat in this impressive Victoria Conversion located on a quiet turning in Finsbury Park N4 .The property is arranged over two levels & benefits from plenty of light , hard wooden flooring , large bright lounge with a separate modern kitchen , two bedrooms & modern three piece bathroom suite.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101291004643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Andrew, Stroud Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.