|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (393 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BENTLEY CENTRE AND WITH EASY ACCESS TO TRAIN STATION AND DONCASTER CENTRE
- RENT £325.00 PCM BOND £425.00
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR ON STREET PARKING
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY GOOD SIZED LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH GAS HOB, ELECTRIC OVEN AND EXTRACTOR
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE
- AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER 2016
This three bedroom mid terraced house has gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, small garden area to the front and low maintenance enclosed rear garden with brick built shed. The property is within walking distance of Bentley centre and has easy access to the Train Stations. Comp: Entrance hallway, good sized lounge, fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and extractor, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, ground floor bathroom/wc, stairs to the first floor having two double bedrooms, one having storage cupboard and one good sized single bedroom.
RENT £325.00 PCM
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of our administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.