|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Includes WiFi & TV Licence
- All Bills (Including WiFi & TV Licence) Included For An Extra £12.50pppw
- Maintained Gardens to Front & Back
- Large Lounge with Leather effect Sofa's & Laminate Flooring
- Popular Headingley Location
- Excellent Landlord!
- 1st floor bathroom with shower room above the bath
- EPC Grade D
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- All Bills (Including WiFi & TV Licence) Included For An Extra £17.50pppw
FANTASTIC LOCATION only minutes walk away from the centre of Headingley and close to good transport links also.
This is a spacious town house decked out to a high standard boasting four good size bedrooms, great lounge and well equipped kitchen with washing machine, microwave etc.
Central heating and instant hot water. Burglar alarm and double Glazing throughout. The landlord has even thrown a TV in for good measure.
You even get a rather tasty back garden with this one! Not only excellent access to Becketts Park Campus but close to the £100 shot of Rum in Trio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56694478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2269846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.