|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (174 days ago)|
- Village location
- Spacious cottage
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Rear garden with patio
- Energy Rating E
Situated in the village of Woodnewton this two bedroom cottage offers the benefit of two reception rooms and two bedrooms. Further benefits include oil central heating, double glazing, a well sized rear garden and off road parking - Available Now!
Located in the village of Woodnewton just 10 miles from Stamford and within 13 miles from Peterborough Town Centre this spacious cottage offers two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms, rear garden and off road parking.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Laminate flooring and neutral walls
Lounge: Fitted carpet and neutral walls with feature fireplace, patio doors leading to the garden, tv and phone point
Reception room two: Fitted carpet and neutral walls, feature fireplace and fitted cupboard
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with integrated electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Door leading to the garden
Bathroom: Fitted carpet, neutral walls, wash hand basin, wc and walk in shower
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and airing cupboard
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet, neutral wallpapered walls and feature fireplace
Bedroom two: Fitted carpert and neutral wallpapered walls, feature fireplace
Outside: The front of the property offers a gravel driveway and to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area and rear gated access
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1891E4010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.