|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (358 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Arranged across four floors
- Near outstanding local schools
- North Kingston location
- Natural wood flooring
- Spacious and new fully-fitted kitchen
- Private garden
- Master bedroom offering an ensuite bathroom
In a popular North Kingston location mere minutes from Richmond Park’s entrance on Queen’s Road is this impressive four-double-bedroom semi-detached house, arranged across four floors with high ceilings and natural wood flooring throughout. Near outstanding local schools, and Park Road for local shops and buses to Richmond or Kingston town centres.
Through the lower ground floor’s alternative entrance, this home boasts a spacious and new fully-fitted kitchen with granite worktops and island, open-plan with the reception room that overlooks the garden through large windows and sliding doors. Upstairs is the main entrance, with an additional double reception room beyond, featuring a gas fireplace, and with a separate office. Above are a further two bedrooms and, on the top floor, a very large loft-conversion master bedroom offering an ensuite bathroom and great views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56696191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 90226L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.