|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (361 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Two double bedroom Warner Flat
- Fully refurbished to a very high standard
- Open plan kitchen to lounge
- Private garden with artificial lawn
Bairstow Eves are pleased to offer this two double bedroom Warner flat very close to St James Street Station. The owner has spared no expense in transforming this property into a fine example of what can be achieved if you put your mind to it with every inch of the property being refurbished to a high standard. Brand new kitchen and bathroom. Two double bedrooms. Staircase down to a private rear garden which is due to have artificial lawn laid so you can enjoy all the benefits of a garden without having to lift a finger to keep it looking good! Viewings will start before the work is complete so call today to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56696362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.