|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Delightful first floor flat in lovely converted building
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Light reception room incorporating stylish open-plan kitchen
- Smart bathroom
- Neutrally decorated with a modern finish throughout
- Great location close to the River Wandle
LONG LET. A fabulous two bedroom first floor flat set within a beautiful building in Morden, providing easy access for strolls alongside the River Wandle.
Located along Wandle Road the property is ideally situated for peaceful riverside walks, yet is conveniently located for the amenities of nearby Morden. The A217 provides motorists with routes towards central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.