|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (268 days ago)|
- Popular location with pleasant view
- Well presented terrace house
- Lounge and Conservatory
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Energy Rating C
This well presented terrace house located within a popular residential area in Stamford is just over a mile from the Town Centre and offers convenient access to local amenities and schooling. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating double glazing.
Located within a popular residential area with countryside views, this well presented terrace house offers convenient access to Stamford Town Centre, local amenities and schooling. The property benefits from two bedrooms, modern kitchen/diner, lounge and conservatory.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and a meter cupboard
Lounge: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and tv point
Kitchen/diner: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with a built in gas hob and electric oven, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory: Tiled flooring, UPVC surround and Patio doors leading to the garden
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and an airing cupboard
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and storage unit
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and a bath with a shower above
Outside: To the front, laid to lawn with a side gated access leading to the rear garden with a patio area, gravel and lawned area
Initial - 12 months fixed term
Deposit - £1010.00
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1509E1609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.