|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (378 days ago)|
- Sought After 'Rings' Village Area Locaton
- Stylish Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Open Plan Living Area
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- Double Width Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rera Yarden
- Available Unfurnished From End Of November
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
A beautifully presented Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Town House with stylish accommodation arranged over three levels and worthy of an early viewing.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, open plan living area with attractively fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., family bathroom with shower, driveway parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden.
The location offers convenient access to commuter links to the A19 & A66 (north and south), good schooling, supermarket shopping and restaurant pubs.
The property is offered unfurnished and availability is from the end of November 2016. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £775.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160110_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.