|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Fantastic 5 bedroomed family home
- Victorian property
- Bags of character throughout
- Gorgeous fire places in each room
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Excellent schools in the area
- Offered unfurnished
- Available from middle of December 2016
- Utility room
Reliable Homes are delighted to present this stunning five bedroomed family home set in a handsome Victorian residence split over 3 floors with an abundance of period features and character. This large property benefits from an ideal location on a residential street within 600 metres of Highgate Underground Station (Northern line) and 400 metres of Muswell Hill Broadway with all its restaurants, bars and shopping. Further benefits include 2 very large double reception rooms, large eat in kitchen directly opening onto a cosy rear garden, study, utility room, off street parking space for 2 cars and ample storage throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56703769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380001633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.