|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Room with en-suite with communal living space
- Open plan shared lounge and kitchen
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- Double glazed and electric heating
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Close to QEHB and The Univesity Birmingham
- On-site Laundry
- AVAILABLE NOW
The Lodge is part of Duncan Smith House, which is close to The University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Medical School. A short bus trip from Newman University, Birmingham City South Campus and Five Ways. All bedrooms are en-suite, furnished, with double beds and high specification. Rooms are designed around a kitchen / lounge area, There is also a on-site laundry. All rooms have free-view TVs and a mini fridge as well as 20 meg hard wired broadband. The fitted kitchen includes cooker, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, iron/ironing board, basic cooking utensils and each resident has their own lockable cupboard. There is also a bike shed and on site parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56704849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7287723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber Court Lettings, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.