|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (568 days ago)|
- NO BOND
- Professionals ONLY
- Lovely House Share
- Cleaner Attends 4 Hours PCM
- City Centre
- Perfect for Hospital Staff
- French Doors
- WIFI & ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Rent - £300 (Advance Payment Required)
This beautiful house share in a prominent location Dewsland Park Road near the City Centre. The property has 6 large double bedrooms with two large bathrooms & extra WC, comes as fully furnished this property is sure to be well equip for the volume of tenants. The kitchen is very large and modern, with a double cooker, a washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer. Each room is double and will be furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, and a bed side cabinet. The property also has garden access.
The location here is brilliant, just a stone throw away from the City Centre with many direct travel links into Friars Walk. Surrounding the property there are many convenience stores, takeaways, doctors, and pubs.
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
Rent (PCM) - £300
Bond - NO BOND REQUIRED
Admin Fee Payable
**Call us today to arrange a viewing, we have many properties to offer here at PF Homes enabling us to take tenants to view multiple properties in your specification 01633 673716 - www.pfhomes.co.uk**
**Subject to Contract**
Property Reference - P0353
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PF Homes, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.