|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2017 (450 days ago)|
- Two bedroom terrace
- Available fully furnished
- All appliances included
- Kitchen to be refurbished
- Modern large shower room
- Gorgeous, long garden
- WIFI included
- *Available 1st January*
**Two bedroom terraced is available to view now**
This property is available fully furnished from the 1st January. Briefly consisting of a living room, seperate kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, shower room and large easily manageable garden to the rear of the property.
Call now on 0151 6256355 to book a viewing
***VIEWINGS AVAILABLE NOW***
Two bedroom terraced house located in the heart of Neston. This property is available part or unfurnished and is well presented and neutrally decorated throughout. The accommodation itself, briefly comprises a welcoming lounge and seperate dining area/kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs consists of a large, modern shower room with plenty or storage space, a very good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two bedside tables and standalone wardrobe and a single bedroom, currently used as a study however the landlady will provide a bed if preferred.
Call 0151 625 6355 now to arrange a viewing.
WIFI is included at no extra cost.
Property ref: 121_679_3665766
25' 4" x 9' 10" (7.72m x 3.00m) A timber door opens to the lounge/dining room with double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring, sandstone fire surround, two radiators, cupboard housing meters, space for dining table and chairs. Stairs to first floor landing and door to kitchen.
7' x 6' 5" (2.13m x 1.96m) The kitchen is fitted with wall, drawer and base units with roll edge work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to side, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring and door to rear hall.
Double glazed door to outside, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard and door to bathroom.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, and double glazed window to side.
Loft access point, doors to bedrooms.
12' 5" x 9' 7" (3.78m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to front and radiator.
9' 9" x 9' 8" into wardrobes (2.97m x 2.95m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and wall mounted boiler.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard with rear access gate.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56708620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4166J0816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman - Lettings, West Kirby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.