|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (555 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Presented unfurnished
- Popular location
- Private entrance
- Gated secure parking
A lovely ground floor self contained apartment with its own private entrance, situated within approximately three quarters a mile of Maidenhead town centre and mainline railway. Built to a high standard by Messers Linden Homes with gated parking.
Private front door leading to hallway with 2 useful storage cupboards, Living/dining room with doors to patio, a joining sliding doors to separate white modern kitchen/breakfast room with earth stone work tops, electric oven, gas hob, intergrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Enclosed by wrought iron gates, twin brick pillars, gate leading through to paved pathway to front door, private entrance into the apartment.
With lighting, leading into:
Spacious Entrance Hall
22' x 4' ( 6.71m x 1.22m )
With ceiling downlighters, radiator, wall mounted thermostat control, large airing/storage cupboard with Megaflo hot water system, slatted shelving and light, additional storage cupboard housing electricity consumer unit, double doors through to:
12' 8" max x 13' 1" ( 3.86m max x 3.99m )
Front aspect, double doors onto patio flanked by additional windows to either side, double radiator, power points, light point, wall mounted t.v. and satellite points, ceiling light point, double retractable doors lead through to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
12' 8" x 10' 4" max ( 3.86m x 3.15m max )
With side aspect window, range of granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel drainer sink unit, good range of base mounted soft close cupboards and drawers incorporating Zanussi dishwasher, AEG stainless steel convection oven and grill with AEG four ring gas burner with stainless steel splashback and overhead extractor with light, further range of base mounted cupboards and drawers, fitted Zanussi fridgefreezer, matching wall mounted eye level units, concealed lighting beneath, ceiling extractor fan, double radiator, wood laminate floor, stainless steel power points, telephone point, t.v. point, digital hot water central heating programmer.
13' narrowing to 9' " x 11' 1" ( 3.96m narrowing to 2.74m x 3.38m )
Rear aspect, double radiator, power points, ceiling light point, t.v., telephone, FM and satellite points.
En Suite Shower Room
Of good size with fully enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin, monobloc mixer tap, concealed dual flush w.c., large fitted bathroom mirror, shaver point, ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
12' 7" x 10' 3" plus door recess ( 3.84m x 3.12m plus door recess )
Rear aspect, double radiator, power points, light point, t.v., telephone, FM and satellite points.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, suspended wash hand basin, monobloc mixer tap, concealed dual flush w.c., large bathroom mirror, shaver point, ceiling downlighters, extractor, glazed window to side, heated towel rail.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56709757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4917G1217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.