|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Two bedroom Apartment
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge / Kitchen Area
- Great Access To Town Centre
- Permit Parking For One Car
- Available 6th January 17
- This Property Is Unfurnished
- Housing Benefit Not Accepted
A delightful two double bedroom apartment in the superb Berkeley Homes development at Victory Pier. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, open plan reception room and high standard kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom. It is offered as unfurnished and benefits from a private balcony, access to the members wi-fi lounge, use of the gym and permit parking for one car. The development is situated on the River Medway close to the Dockside Outlet Centre.**Please note no commercial vehicles are permitted to park at the development**
Living: 12`4 x 11`11
Kitchen: 11`11 x 6`3
Bedroom 1: 12`4 x 8`9
Bedroom 2: 10`3 x 8`3
Bathroom: 7`10 x 6`6
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy can not be confirmed
Regal use wide angle lenses and the appearance of rooms may be distorted. Floor plans
are a simple representation of the property and should not be relied upon as accurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000311529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Rainham & Gillingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.