|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Fabulous 1 bedroom apartment
- Excellent location- between City and Quayside
- Smartly furnished
- Secure garage parking
- Good local amenities
- Open plan living area
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Highly demanded property
- Lovely bathroom with shower
- Available to view
Fabulous one bedroom furnished apartment available in the Manor Chare development; one of the most sought after blocks on the Quayside. Situated behind the Law Courts this property is within minutes walk to the River and to the City Centre. It is surrounded by an excellent choice of local amenities, including bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
The lounge is a fantastic light and airy space with a delightful sit out balcony, ideal for entertaining. It has been painted and finished in a crisp white and comes fully furnished with leather sofa, glass coffee table and modern dining table with chairs. The kitchen has been smartly fitted with cream units offering plenty of storage. Appliances include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and oven/hob.
The master bedroom is a large double room which has been painted in a neutral colour and carpeted throughout. It has been furnished with a matching wooden set which includes double bed, drawers, bedside table and built in wardrobe. The large family bathroom has been fully tiled from top to floor and fitted with a white three piece suite which includes WC, sink and shower over bath.
The property comes with an allocated parking bay which is located in the secure garage. There will extremely high interest in this apartment, don't delay!
Council Tax Band C, Newcastle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_NEWTRIN012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.