|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (331 days ago)|
- 3/4 MILE ALONG A PRIVATE TRACK
- PLEASANT COUNTRYSIDE WALKS NEARBY
- ENTRANCE HALL, KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNER, CONSERVATORY
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH WARDROBES
- BATHROOM, UNFURNISHED
- OIL FIRED HEATING, EPC 48, E
- AMPLE PARKING, ATTRACTIVE GARDEN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Detached bungalow in an enviable rural setting with open field views
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56714110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26596703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shires Residential, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.