|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (359 days ago)|
- EPC RATING C
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- FEES APPLY
- FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO BURNT TREE JUNCTION
- CASTLEGATE DEVELOPMENT NEARBY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GREAT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
***MODERN TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING*** A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment situated on this popular development with fantastic transport links. Boasting spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with optional appliances such as fridge/freezer and washing machine, two bedrooms and well presented bathroom. Externally having allocated parking. ***VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***
The property is situated on a modern development on the outskirts of Dudley town centre, in close proximity of the Burnt Tree junction, Castlegate Leisure Development and the New Birmingham Rd leading towards the M5 motorway and Dudley Port train station providing transport links to Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56714179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 353528579819_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.