|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (391 days ago)|
- Delightful semi detached bungalow
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band B/EPC D
- Deposit 750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
A delightful bay windowed semi detached bungalow situated in this popular position off Laceby Road and convenient for local amenities. Comprises hallway, living room, two double bedrooms, and attractive fitted kitchen including hob oven, and chimney style hood, smart shower room also including hand basin and WC, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing Having pleasant gardens and driveway providing off road parking. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on the 25th November 2015 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D.
Deposit payable 750
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56715217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30086850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.