|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (244 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bright well proportioned living accommodation
- Set on the sought-after Inverness Terrace
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private patio
- Good sized second bedroom with en-suite
LONG LET. A wonderful bright lower ground floor, two bedroom flat offering spacious living and great local amenities on the sought-after Inverness Terrace.
Inverness Terrace is ideally located for the popular restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex. Queensway and Bayswater are the nearest underground stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.