|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (122 days ago)|
- Modern Town House with Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location and convenient to Train Station
- Two Reception Rooms
- Thre bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating
- Energy Rating C
This well presented property is situated within close proximity to Stamford Town Centre, Stamford Train Station and Burghley Park.
The accommodation benefits from two reception rooms, well sized kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, three bedrooms, with a dressing room to the master and two en-suite shower rooms. Further benefits include an elevated terrace and balcony area and allocated parking for two vehicles.
Located close to Stamford Town Centre, Train Station and Burghley Park this well presented town house offers two reception rooms, three bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, open plan kitchen/breakfast room and allocated parking.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Lounge: Fitted carpet, neutral walls, tv point and Patio doors leading to a Balcony
Kitchen/breakfast room: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with integrated appliances (hob, double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer), preparation island and French Type doors leading to the patio area
Dining room/Family Room: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and tv points
Utility room: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls, fitted base units with space and plumbing for a washing machine
Cloakroom wc: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and wc
Master bedroom: Fitted carpet, neutral walls, tv point and phone point, dressing room with fitted storage compartments and hanging rails
En-suite: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and shower enclosure
Bedroom two: Tiled flooring and neutral walls
En-suite two: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and shower enclosure
Bathroom: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer shower head, airing cupboard with shelving
Bedroom three: Fitted carpet, neutral wall and fitted wardrobe
Outside: Allocated parking for two vehicles
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4519E2602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.