|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (81 days ago)|
- Lanscaped Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Private Drive
- Good Access to Motorways
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Energy Rating D
A gardeners dream!! This three bedroom property makes the perfect family home, with very own private drive and very well maintained landscape gardens to the rear this property is a must a see. VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!!
This property has recently come on to the market and is a gardeners dream! the property is situated in a quiet street on a great plot with ample parking space to the front with room for 3 cars on its very own private drive. Inside; the property does not disappoint! This gorgeous house has been decorated to a high standard throughout. With lots of living space this property is the perfect family home.
As you walk through the front door you instantly get a homely feel, the property comprises of a large lounge, dining room and large kitchen, upstairs you will find three big double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. To the back of the property is where you will find the immaculate landscaped south facing garden, sit back and relax in your very own tranquil paradise. The garden comes with greenhouse and small pond perfect for enjoying the last days of summer and enjoying the autumn evenings, this property will not be round for long and viewings are highly recommended!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56720677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4803J3507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.