1 bedroom flat share to rentSussex Place, Montpelier, Bristol
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Montpelier House Share
- Large Double Rooms available on individual contracts
- 2 Bathrooms & Separate WC
- Double Rooms £575pcm
- En Suite Double £595pcm
- Shared Lounge, Kitchen & Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Energy rating C
- Available NOW for a 9month initial let
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
INCLUDES UTILITY BILLS -Rooms in house share - Bristol SU Lettings are pleased to offer this selections of large double bedrooms in Montpelier house share. The accommodation has been recently renovated and benefits from gas central heating, 2 shared bathrooms plus several en suite rooms, shared kitchen/lounge and garden. Available NOW until 31st August 2016. Energy Rating C. Utility bills included in rent. Council Tax payable by tenants as applicable, all tenants are currently. £575pcm for a double room, £595pcm for an en suite double.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56721514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5832281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol SU Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.