|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (241 days ago)|
- Lovely ground floor masonette
- Driveway parking
- Walking to town and station
- Recently redecorated
- Private rear garden
Modern ground floor two bedroom maisonette situated within walking distance to town centre and station. Bright and airy living room, fitted kitchen, and conservatory with laminate floor throughout, two bedrooms and bathroom with electric shower over bath. Rear enclosed garden, and driveway parking for one car. Presented part furnished, available mid November.
Georgian Style Entrance Door
with cupboard with gas combination boiler for central heating and hot water, double glazed window, archway through to
with laminate flooring, linen cupboard with slatted shelving.
12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
continuation of laminate flooring, double glazed window, views over the rear garden, fire surround with beamed top (at present blocked), double radiator, TV aerial point, coving.
9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
well fitted range of wall and base units with Beech style doors with chrome handles, one and a half bowl sink unit, single drainer mixer tap, cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, recess for cooker, part tiled walls, door to
Conservatory / Dining Room
9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
with double glazed windows and door to rear garden.
12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.18m )
with double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving.
9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
double glazed window to front aspect.
white suite of low level w.c, pedestal hand basin and enclosed bath, mira shower fitment, tiled walls,
Private Rear Garden
a feature of the property being given over to patio, lawn, flower borders and being enclosed by panel fencing.
providing parking space with evergreen/shrub borders.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56722963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5720F3802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.