|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Schofield Road, Rawtenstall
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 First Floor + Attic Bedroom
- Neutral Décor Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Town
- AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- Bond & References Required
*** NOW UNDER APPLICATION *** - LOOKING FOR A TOWN CENTRE PROPERTY? With 3 bedrooms, 2 Receptions and a Kitchen Extension, this property is available now. Don't miss out, call us to arrange a viewing today!!!
Schofield Road, Rawtenstall, is a 3 bedroom home, located within walking distance of the town centre, with excellent access to local amenities. The property benefits from spacious rooms, neutral bathroom and is an ideal family home. Comprising of Entrance Hall, 2 ground floor reception rooms, extended kitchen, First floor landing and 2 good bedrooms and up to a spacious attic third bedroom.
Located conveniently for all that Rawtenstall has to offer, as well as being perfectly situated for access to commuter routes, the motorway network, and public transport connections. There is much to commend this property, both internally and in terms of position, and viewing is therefore recommended.
* uPVC Double Glazing Throughout * 3 Good Bedrooms * Gas Central Heating * Extension Kitchen * AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26598834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.