|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (359 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE AND BUS / TRAIN STATIONS.
- RENT £375 pcm BOND £475
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ON STREET PARKING
- ENTRANCE INTO LOUNGE WITH GAS FIRE, KITCHEN WITH FITTED WALL AND BASE UNITS, GAS HOB AND ELECTRIC OVEN AND EXTRACTOR, PLUMBING FOR AUTOMATIC WASHER
- ONE DOUBLE AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM
- REFERENCING FEES PER TENANT £125.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE £150.00 PER PROPERTY GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER 2016
Two bedroom mid terrace house with gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, enclosed rear garden and on street parking. This property is within walking distance of the town centre. Comp: Entrance into the lounge which has a gas fire, inner hallway with door to the cellar, breakfast kitchen with wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven and extractor, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, door to the rear enclosed garden, stairs to the first floor, having one double bedroom and one good sized single bedroom, bathroom/wc.
RENT £375.00 PCM
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of our administration fees on all our available properties.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56725615.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.