|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Deposit £1050
- Council tax band C
- Totally renovated six years ago
- Off street parking
- Great location
- Large living space
- Close to amenities
- Integrated white goods
- Big back garden
Modern three bedroom semi-detached house on a quiet close in Fishponds, offered unfurnished and available NOW.
The house is located on a quiet close just off Staple Hill Road and offers great access to amenities and public transport links to the City Centre. It was totally renovated six years ago and is still at an incredibly high spec.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a large living/dining room with bay windows and double doors that lead in to the utility area, a separate kitchen which benefits from integrated white goods and modern units, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a single bedroom at the front of the property and a big back garden with side access and a patio space.
The property also benefits from off street parking, a Worcester combination boiler, spot lighting, a conservatory space, storage space, an alarm system and double glazing.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Renovated to a very high standard,
- Off street parking,
- Good access to amenities,
- Large living space,
- Public transport links,
- Big back garden,
- Wood effect flooring,
- Side access,
- Storage space.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property,
- Garage not included.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56725750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.