|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (228 days ago)|
- Excellent house arranged over three floors
- Two spacious, adjoining reception rooms
- Contemporary kitchen with ample dining space
- Top floor master bedroom with fitted storage
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish white suite bathroom and shower room
- Easy to maintain, paved garden with two sheds
- Paved/concrete driveway to front
LONG LET. A generous four bedroom end-of-terrace house situated on a residential street benefiting from two reception rooms, a good-sized garden and ample off-street parking.
Situated close to the local amenities of Morden and within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon town centre, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links to central London and the South.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.