|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Deposit £750.00
- UPVC Double Glazing& Gas Central Heating
- Detached Single Garage & Off Street Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- No Pets/No DSS/No Smoking
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Available Immediately
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Village Location
Single Garage & Off Street Parking Available Immediately Built-in Wardrobes
Gardens to front and rear No Pets/No DSS/No Smoking Deposit £750.00
************* FEES APPLY********************
Travelling from Sleaford on the A17, turn right towards the village of Heckington. Continue towards the centre of Heckington and at the crossroads turn right into Station Road towards Great Hale. Proceed over the crossings and enter the village of Great Hale. Follow the road as it bears to the left and then right and turn left into Little Hale Road . Take the second turning on the left into Orchard Close and the property can be found on the left hand side and is identified by our For Sale Board.
Great Hale is a small village on the outskirts of Heckington which has amenities to cater for most day to day needs including school, Doctor’s surgery and Post Office and good rail connections to Sleaford and Boston.
A double glazed entrance door with glazed side window provides access to the Hall having a radiator and a built- in cupboard.
Kitchen 2.82m (9'3") x 2.69m (8'10")
Lounge 4.75m (15'7") x 3.30m (10'10")
Bedroom One 4.34m (14'3") x 2.62m (8'7") extending to 10'10"
Bedroom Two 2.67m (8'9") x 2.64m (8'8")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56729605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MKR1001756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Rice Estate Agents, Sleaford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.