2 bedroom apartment to rent38A Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 1HG
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (444 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DINING AREA
- MASTER EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- HEATING COSTS INCLUDED IN RENT
- MASTER & PHD STUDENTS ONLY PLEASE
- **NO PARKING**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING C
**LET AGREED** Speirs Gumley are delighted to present this superb two bedroom fully furnished apartment to let on the 3rd floor of an executive development at 38a Bath Street. The accommodation on offer comprises a bright open plan lounge with dining area and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite shower room and internal bathroom with white three piece suite and mains shower over bath. In addition there is secure entry and lift access, as well as all gas central heating costs included in the monthly rental. Deposit £1125. Council tax band D. Landlord Registration Number 451191/260/29531.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56729770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.